Company Bowling Night

I had fun shooting pictures at our company bowling night last night. Ideally in a bowling alley (or any dark place) I would have had a reflector-diffuser to avoid those hard shadows from my flash.

Here you can learn how to make your own reflector-diffuser. These work great. I have a friend that has made one and they create lovely soft indoor pictures. For a professional and compact one take a look at LumiQuest Quik Bounce, I just saw advertised in Photoshop User Magazine. I may have to get one for myself come Christmas.

Partially bouncing off the ceiling worked alright. Don't forget extra batteries for your flash when shooting at a dark location.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

company_bowling_2

company_bowling_8

company_bowling_1

company_bowling_4

company_bowling_7

company_bowling_6

company_bowling_5

No comments: